£10 February Bonus - Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is available to individuals in the United Kingdom, aged 18 years and over, who have been selected by SportsBroker, and received notification via email
- The free credit is available at on 15/02/2023 and will expire on 17/03/2023
- Bonus funds are not available to withdraw until the player unlocks their bonus funds by buying a cumulative total of ten times the total value of their free bonus funds. For the trade to qualify you must buy the shares in the team before the match starts and keep the shares until the end of the fixture
- Your Deposit Balance may be withdrawn at any time. Your Bonus Balance is not available to withdraw until you complete Qualifying Trades with a total value of ten times the value of your Free Bonus
- A 'Qualifying Trade' refers to the purchase of a virtual share/s in a team on the SportsBroker platform which is purchased before the start of a match in which such team is involved and retained until the end of that match
- Once you have made Qualifying Trades with a total value of ten times the value of your Free Bonus, your Bonus Balance will be moved to your Deposit Balance and will be available to withdraw
- Once your Bonus Balance is released you cannot withdraw these funds unless you have a fully validated account and registered a payment card by depositing a minimum of £10 to your account
- Qualifying customers must utilise the bonus funds within 30 days, if you do not actively trade your bonus funds they will be automatically removed from your Bonus Balance
- This offer can only be claimed once per customer
- SportsBroker reserves the right to withdraw this offer from availability on an individual or general basis in accordance with its internal risk policies at its discretion. SportsBroker reserves the right to remove your Bonus Balance in circumstances where your account is suspended or closed in accordance with our legal obligations
- SportsBroker game rules apply
- SportsBroker general Terms and Conditions apply and can be found here
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other SportsBroker promotion
Player A receives a £10 Free Bonus. Player A will need to complete £100 of Qualifying Trades to release their Bonus Balance.
Player A purchases virtual shares in Liverpool for a total of £10.00 before the team's next fixture starts and keep the shares until the game ends. Player A has now placed £10 worth of Qualifying Trades towards releasing their Bonus Balance.
Liverpool wins this match, and Player A's total share value rises to £25. Player A then sells their shares in Liverpool, and buys shares in Manchester United for £25 before Manchester United's next fixture starts and keeps them until that game ends. Player A has now completed £35 worth of Qualifying Trades towards releasing their Bonus Balance.
Manchester United wins their match and the value of Player A's shares increases to £55. Player A sells their Manchester United shares and buys shares in Chelsea for £55 before Chelsea's next fixture starts. Player A keeps the remaining £55 of shares until the end of the match, when they sell the remaining £55 of shares. This means £45 of the purchase of Chelsea shares counts as a Qualifying Trade. Player A has now completed £100 worth of Qualifying Trades.
Once Player A reaches £100 in Qualifying Trades their Bonus Balance will be moved into their Deposit Balance and will be available to withdraw.