SportsBroker/Huddersfield Town Social Competition - Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The competition to win two tickets for the Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City football match on the 12th of November 2022 (the "Promotion") is run by SportBroker (UK) Ltd (Company Number 12327268) whose registered office is at 66 Bootham, York, North Yorkshire, YO30 7BZ (the "Promoter").
By entering the promotion, all entrants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- The competition opens on Tuesday 8th November 2021 at 3pm and closes on Thursday 10th November 2021 at 3pm. After this date, no further entries will be accepted
- To enter this competition, entrants must like the competition post on Instagram, comment on it, be following the page and (optional) share the post to their story
- Entries will not be accepted via any other means of submission (for example, but not limited to, via email or social media messaging) or any other format (for example, but not limited to, submitting an image)
- The competition may be promoted across other of the promoter's websites and social channels, but entries can only be submitted via the competition post on Instagram
- There is one prize available, two tickets to the Huddersfield Town vs Swansea City football match at the John Smith's Stadium. The two tickets are for the Directors Box. Please note that the dress code is smart casual
- One winner will be chosen, and the promoter's decision is final
- There is no obligation for any winner to sign up to an account or make any purchase
- The prizes will be available for collection at the John Smith's Stadium ticket office on Saturday 12th November 2022
- One entry is permitted per household
- In the case that more than one entry is submitted per household, the first entry will be counted
- No bulk or third-party entries. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this rule by, for example, the use of brute force, script or any other automated means, that person's entry will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void
- Employees of the promoter or anyone professionally associated with the brand, including agents, suppliers, key sub-contractors and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. Please note that immediate family refers to parents, spouse, siblings, grandparents and children
- We reserve the right to substitute any of our prizes for equal or greater value
- No cash alternative is available and if the winner is not available to attend the football match on the 12th of November, an alternative prize will not be offered
- The winner will be chosen based on their entry and will be notified by 11th November. The decision of the promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the competition winners
- The winner will be chosen at random
- The winner's names may be announced across the promoter's social channels
- If the winner fails to provide their details within 5 hours, a new winner will be chosen
- Neither the promoter nor promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for;
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, any loss or injury resulting from promotional participation or the acceptance of a prize
- The promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure
- You must be over 18 years of age and a UK resident to enter
- The promoter may at any point before, during or after the promotion ask for a valid proof of identity, such as a passport, to verify an entrant's age and residency. If an entrant is unable to provide such documents, they will be excluded from the competition and will forfeit any prize that has already been allocated or awarded to them, without compensation
- Entries which do not comply with the terms and conditions will not be valid
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other social platform
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or to vary the Competition, or these Terms and Conditions, at any time by giving notice on the Promoter's Facebook Page.